AJU6 is now officially crawling and going up steps! He is ahead of his sister for sure - as she didn't start crawling until she was this age, and then it took her a few weeks to master the stairs. This weekend he mastered the one step between the dining room and living room. Today, he made the two steps from the living room to the entry. I had run upstairs to get something, and when I went downstairs to see why he was fussing, I found him in the entry trying to headbutt the post for the railing. Luckily he is still slow at crawling so we haven't had to break out the baby gates just yet!
He can also pull to a kneeling position to play. He loves a toy chair we have, and he will either kneel or get into the push-up position to play with it. It is the first thing he goes for in their room when I put him on the floor. I don't think it will be long until he truly pulls himself up to a standing position. Then, the fun will begin. Well, it already has, but I am expecting more falls and tears once he gets higher up!
2 comments:
Holy cow, he's strong! I predict he will walk before his first birthday!
Watch out World...he's on his way!
Post a Comment