Friday, July 30, 2010

SLACKER!

I have been slacking on my posting. And I will blame it on three things:
  1. The kids. They are active as ever and rarely do I get time to just sit at the computer and write (other than the items below).
  2. Work. It is the busy time in the summer term. Almost finals, lts to grade/deal with, etc. So, this is taking most of my free time away from the kids.
  3. ScrapbookSteals. They have a weekly sccrapbook challenge wehre they give you a layout and you create a page (or two). I am loving this, but again it is taking away from my computer time. But, maybe I will finish our honeymoon album before our 10th anniversary in two years (and hopefully our dating album too).


A little update on the kids:
  • AJU5 still has no interest in potty training. I tried to get her to use the potty yesterday, and she was not happy about that at all (i.e. force was required to get her to sit). So, maybe in a few weeks we will try again.
  • AJU6 is in love with his spoons. He crawls all over the house with one or two spoons in his hands. It does make finding him easier (if he is downstairs).
  • AJU6 keeps trying to give me a heart attack by crawling to the edge of our stairs. He thinks it is funny - I don't. (No gate because it would mean a very unhappy AJU5 and because it would be a pain to install)
  • AJU5 has returned to liking baths. Some days she is requesting two. If I was more adventurous, we might go to a public pool. But, two kids, alone, doesn't sound too fun :)
Maybe next week I will do better at blogging...

No comments: