Yesterday we took the kids to Target for a quick trip. The two 2 year olds were in one shopping cart, each with a wooden toy helicopter from the $1 bin. Those two played and pushed and laughed and giggled for over 30 minutes. It was funny to watch them play. Of course there were a few moments of "get him/her off of me" but those never lasted long. I pushed them all over the store playing and giggling. It was a hoot to watch.
I can't wait to see these four kids grow up. L is 4 months younger than AJU5, and D is 7 months younger than AJU6. As long as the military doesn't send our friends overseas again, I have a feeling the kids will be closer than they are to their cousins (who live just as far or farther away).
1 comment:
So cute. I know what you mean, as my sister has boys who are the same ages as my boys, and it is cute to watch them interact.
Post a Comment