
An exert from his one month letter to family and friends:
Yesterday was Christmas. AJU5 opened most of my presents for me since I was content sleeping or lying in Mommy’s arms. I did help open one present, but my hands just don’t want to grab things like paper just yet! Clothe and Mommy’s necklace are fun to grab, but paper just doesn’t feel very good. The food smelled good, but Mommy wouldn’t give me any! She said I was too little to eat just yet. Maybe next year I can have some.
As for what I do when I am home, I mainly just sleep and eat. Sometimes I will “play” with AJU5 or sit and watch everyone, but normally I just like to sleep. The best place to sleep is right next to Mommy or in her arms. Daddy’s chest is also good when I get a chance to snuggle with him. I will also sleep on my side in my bed/boppy pillow, glider, or the bean bag. But, don’t try to put me down on my back! I will move and wake myself up within minutes. I can only sleep on my back when I am in my car seat or in someone’s arms. I am strong though! I can hold my head up and control it with no real problems. I can also roll off of objects from my belly to my back or from my side to my belly. I have yet to roll all the way over starting flat on the ground though. I will sleep for 3-4 hours at a time at least once or twice a day though. That gives Mommy and chance to rest supposedly. But normally I like to wake up after an hour or two so I can eat some more! I have to keep eating so I can gain weight and get bigger!
1 comment:
LOVE the collage of pictures!
FYI...your letter includes AJU5's name (in case you actually wanted to replace that with her initials)
Post a Comment