Monday, June 7, 2010

Slacking and Eating

I have been slacking on my blogging lately. I can blame it on Bible studies I guess. Most of my computer/quiet time has been spent on them. The class I take at church during the Fall and Spring had extra reading to do for a month after the class was over. I need to average 2 chapters a day to get through all of that. Then, just as that class was ending, we started a Bible study on Sunday nights that has a workbook we complete during the week. Top that off with me teaching Sunday School for the next two months, and you can see where some of my time has gone. Add in a fairly mobile AJU6 who wants to just go, go, go, and yeah, not much time to blog. Well, I bet I would have time if I didn't do other things online too. But, yeah, I am addicted to Facebook too!

As for eating, AJU6 was not a huge fan of avocados to say the least. He refused more than one bite on day two and three. So, we went to bananas. He agreed to eat one slice twice a day - and that was it. Then we went to carrots. He would eat about one baby carrot twice a day. So, I was getting in one slice of banana and one to two baby carrots a day. Then yesterday I gave him some apple. He ate more than I expected - twice what I defrosted to begin with - at lunch. He ate almost the same amount at dinner. So, I think I have found a favorite. For breakfast this morning, we did carrots and apples. He ate about 2/3 of what he had eaten at lunch volume wise, so not bad! Next up - peas or beans!

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

You are a busy lady.

My kids love apples too.