Friday, April 17, 2009

Product Review Friday - Eddie Bauer Harness Buddy

AJU5 HATES holding hands. She loves her freedom! But, that isn't always safe. So, I bought her a harness buddy at Target. I wasn't sure about getting a leash for my child, but it became necessary... They coming in different animals (she picked the monkey), and they are all cute. We have used it quite a bit in the last few weeks. When we go shopping (for more than one item), I put it on her before we leave the car. She can then walk into the store if she wants. I do put her in the cart. but she doesn't like to stay there. So, I let her out periodically and walk around. The harness allows me some control of where she goes and has kept her from emptying too many things off of shelves. She doesn't cry when I put it on her, so I think he is perfectly fine with it. We have gotten a lot of comments on how cute it is!

For $12, I think they are worth it if you have an independent child. It is also a backpack, but the storage area is very small. It might keep a toy or two, but that is it. When I did a search online for them, I found other brands as well. I bet they are all about the same in terms on quality, etc.

Do you have a harness for you kid? Have you considered it?



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Helen is the same way. She is the first child we've used a harness with. We have one without a buddy because it's easier to get her in and out of the carseat/stroller while keeping the harness on.

Sarah said...

So cute!!! Harry is not able to use one b/c he dissolved into a little puddle on the floor when he doesn't want to cooperate, but we'll see how Jack does/ She looks very proud of it :)

Jen L. said...

We have the same one! We haven't used it much, but I imagine it will get a workout on vacation this summer. Dean loves it. He giggles when we put it on him.