Monday, October 26, 2009

Hmmm...

So, I know I had a post on my mind yesterday. But, it is gone. I blame it on being woken at 4:30 this morning by a certain toddler. And, since AJU1 is traveling for work again (left yesterday afternoon), I had to get up and watch George for an hour with her before we went back to bed. I think she was just stuffed up and needed to be upright. She napped for 2 hours, so I think we may or may not have an afternoon nap....

Oh yeah, church yesterday... Well, her friends have a case of flu in the house, so her class did not exist for Sunday School. But, she stayed in the big kid room (with me) the whole time and only asked to leave once or twice! I guess a supply of colors, PlayDoh, and a few toys was magic. Then, during service (which has been a HUGE fight the past few weeks because she wants to go up to the sound room where Daddy is or go home), she fell asleep in the pew! I could tell she was tired, but I didn't expect her to go from sitting up to laying down and asleep during one song. She did wake near the end of the sermon, but she was happy to go play in the nursery by herself until church was over. She didn't nap at all at home, so by evening service she was tired again. But, she was fairly well behaved there too! She went back and forth from the playroom a few times, but each time she was quiet about it. And, she only required me to go back there once (the VCR needed to be restarted - her music was off). So, it was a very nice day because I could actually listen at church!

Now to just make it through today and the next five weeks. Junior is doing a number on my stomach these days, so I relaly need the morning rests to prevent throwing up - which is no fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Only 5 weeks!!! WOW! Hang in there :)