Part 1: "Conversation" between AJU6 and I
Me: AJU6, you need to eat your (green) beans before I give you more potato.
AJU6: Picks up beans and "eats" them.
Me; Give him more potato (and chicken).
AJU6: Eats some more, but not everything.
Later, I go to clean his chair,and I find the beans, uneaten, at the bottom. I hope this is not a sign of things to come...
Part 2: AJU5
I hear AJU5 mumble something, so I turn to look at her (she is sitting next to me), and I notice she is turning around in her chair. I think she is getting down, but then I look closer - her eyes are shut! She is asleep at the dinner table for the first time ever. And it wasn't even 6 (she normally goes to bed around 8). I was able to carry her to bed, put a diaper on her, and tuck her in without waking up. She later cried a little, but she was still asleep. Hopefully morning won't come too early...
1 comment:
Isn't it pitiful when they fall asleep at the table? Dean fell asleep holding a hot dog bun on the 4th of July. :)
Post a Comment