AJU6 has had some not-so=pretty diapers lately. And now, I am searching for an answer! Is it the yogurt I started feeding him? Is it the cheese he has started eating (and loving)? Is it because he is nursing more lately?
Ugh! It isn't fun. And using cloth diapers is a mixed blessing in this case. I may have not noticed the change in the diapers as much if we were using disposables. It isn't diarrhea, but instead just more like infant poo. With the cloth diapers, I am having to rinse them off instead of just "dropping" the dirty into the toilet like I had been able to. And of course rinsing isn't that much fun.
So, now i have limited AJU6's diet a lot. He is going to eat cheerios, organic animal crackers, banana, and possibly some peas and corn until he is 'back to normal" (with the standard nursing on demand). Hopefully he will be "back to normal" soon. Hopefully it is just too much diary or teething that is causing him to be a little grumpier than normal...
1 comment:
Good luck with your quest.
BRAT diet for digestive woes: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast.
Even though the BRAT foods are suppose to be tame on the tummy tract, rice is pretty lethal to my husband these days! So, clearly, it is not a perfect answer.
Post a Comment