Today has been a day of fuss. AJU5 has fussed when she hasn't gotten her way. AJU6 has fussed because he hasn't felt great. And I wanted to fuss because I didn't get much time to breathe.
AJU5 was over-stimulated this weekend I think. We didn't give into her every whim, but she got to play so much that she didn't need to ask for much. Daddy was home to play with her when she wanted him to. I didn't have to balance two children and keep them from attacking each other. So, she did not like having to play on her own. She didn't like that AJU6 was taking my attention or attacking her. So she threw tantrums. And she doesn't get over it quickly.
AJU6 had belly issues last night. And I think he was still getting over it today. So, he was very clingy. And food - a normal love and "pacifier" - wasn't wanted. So, it meant I had to hold him or listen to him cry. And it was a long day as a result.
But, they are both in bed now. AJU6 seems to be asleep, and AJU5 probably is "reading" before she sleeps. And they are sharing a room without much fuss still. So, all is not lost.
Hopefully tomorrow will be less fussy!
2 comments:
Hope you're having a better day today!
The over stimulation happens here too. When one of them gets up before the other and has lots of one-on-one time, when the other kid gets up, the kid who had us all to himself is a pain in the you-know-what. glad the room sitch is working out well. Mine love to share!
Post a Comment