Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Sunday

What is your favorite sweet? I have a few, as I can rarely pass up sweets.

1. Ice Cream. I love Blue Bell ones with vanilla ice cream and them some chocolate "embellishments" like candy. Happy Tracks is one of those, but there are others (and they rotate the flavors each month to keep you guessing and trying new ones).
2. Chocolate Candy. I love the ones with caramel in them, or toffee. I am not a fan on fruit in mine those. Cadbury makes fingers, and those are GREAT! I love all three flavors (white, milk, and dark). And of course I also like the "standard" ones - Twix, Butterfinger, Reeses and KitKats are the best of those.
3. Cookies. Of course I go to the chocolate variety. Well, not completely chocolate (although I wouldn't pass one of those up). I like the ones with chips/chunks. I make oatmeal chocolate chip for my husband, and I normally eat way too many of those!

What are your favorites?

3 comments:

Jen L. said...

I LOVE York Peppermint Patties, Fudge Stripe Cookies and strawberry Twizzlers! And every once in a while, I have to have a green Blo-Pop. And, of course, I love baking, so I sample my own wares.:)

Sarah said...

I am lucky my teeth haven't all rotted out of my head If I listed my favorite sweets, you would be SHOCKED at the length of the list. Chocolate for sure.

Coach Mom said...

CHOCOLATE!

My favorite candy bar is Caramello.

I also like chocolate cake and chocolate pie. I pretty much love dessert in general.

...and green apple flavored candies. I like Air Heads taffy, but I am not sure my teeth/dental work can manage that anymore.