So, last week I talked about my favorite edible sweets. Today I will talk about my sweet boy.
AJU6 loves to snuggle. He will bury his head into your chest when you pick him up. He seeks out cuddles regularly. We even wants them from people other than mommy and daddy. He walks to an older lady in our church and asks to be picked up. Once she picks him up, he just cuddles right into her.
Now, of course he doesn't want to cuddle forever. He has to go, go, go a lot of the time. But, he does love to be with us in our arms.
I don't remember AJU5 being that snuggly at this age. Now she wants to sit with me and watch shows, etc. But, I don't think she was as snuggly as a 1 year old.
Oh, and on that note. I can't believe that in 12 days AJU6 will be a year old and in 1 month AJU5 will be 3 years old. How did the get that old???
4 comments:
I can't believe how big our babies are! I would love some AJU6 snuggles!
He is a sweet one, for sure!
Second babies are cuddlier? Or we treasure the cuddles with them differently, feeling like maybe we didn't enough with our first?
OR...AJU5 and Megan are kindred spirits?! When AJU6 and Emily get a bit older, I'll give him her number, 'mkay?
That is so sweet. Jack is much cuddlier than Harry was, too.
Post a Comment