So, I still haven't been commenting on blogs as much as I want. And I wasn't going to post until I got better. But, I decided to "clean the deck" again and hopefully be more successful. I think the biggest issue I am having is that I am opening the posts on my desktop, but I am only spending maybe 10 minutes on it a day. With the laptop in the family room, I am using it 99% of the time (and using my phone to check Facebook and email other times). I am actually only using the desktop to do work grading, and that is fairly minimal.
So, now I am going to open the posts on the laptop and comment on them there. I just have to get used to typing standing up... But, hey - I will burn more calories this way!
In munchkin news, AJU5 is wearing dresses almost exclusively. Other than the couple of times we have insisted on jammies for bed (and truly, it has been 1-3 times), she hasn't worn anything but a dress (with pants some times) since Christmas. some days she goes through a few of them. Other times we have to force her to change after 48 hours in the same dress. This is SO not what we expected!
AJU6 is very demanding these days. And it is all because we can understand what he wants. he can get us to follow his commands to get him food. He can beg for the TV to be turned on. I don't remember AJU5 being quite this ... what is the word... not vocal per se but communicative. He is slowly getting words, but pointing, grunting, and making other noises is working for him. And I don't know how much I like it. But, he is only waking about once a night now, and all he wants is his paci (if he lost it) and some snuggles. So, I can live with this I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment