Sorry I have been so terrible at commenting on blogs. I actually have 19 posts open right now, meaning to comment on them. I think there might be a few open on the laptop too. I blame the kids for half of it. It is almost impossible to type with one of them on the lap (and two is impossible), but I can use the mouse. Hence, I read posts and open them. But, then I never get back to commenting. Sometimes I do. But it is too rare. So, I need to set aside time each day to comment. Hopefully I can start today or tomorrow. If I make it a "rule" that I can't leave posts open over night, then maybe I will either comment or close them. When I get to 19 like I have now, it just seems to daunting to even start. I would have to really reread the posts at this point to remember everything and then think of a comment and post. Ugh.
In other news, the kids are doing fine. There is a daily battle of toys around here. They both want the same ones, and I have having to teach AJU5 that she can't just steal the toys out of AJU6's hands. And there are the times AJU6 is upset because AJU5 has the toy he wants, but luckily he is normally okay with trading. Except for yesterday when he was very mad at me for giving AJU5 Larry (the Cucumber) after his nap. I had to grab it out of his bed, so I didn't think he wanted it. AJU5 saw it wasn't in his hand, so she asked and I gave it to her. And he cried and fussed for a good 10-20 minutes. Luckily eventually she went to church with Daddy and he got Larry back (and took him to bed with him).
No comments:
Post a Comment