AJU5's birthday party is next Sunday (on her birthday). We are having it at our church before evening service (since a good portion of the guests are church members). The theme is ducks. I bought 48 miniature rubber ducks and twelve inflatable balls with ducks inside. I have also bought yellow plates and napkins and clear glasses. I still need to buy silverware. I had thought about baking cupcakes, but after realizing I would need more pans and decorating material, I am going to go store bought (it will probably end up costing about the same). Now I have to figure out snacks. Here are my current ideas:
Chips and salsa
Baby Carrots and Ranch Dressing
Apple Slices
Something with protein yet to be decided (possible cheese and crackers)
I will only have 3 hours between morning service and the party to get ready. The day before is the church holiday party, so I won't have much time then to prep things either. So, I want to keep things easy.
Any other suggestions?
1 comment:
Make my cheeseball--it is super easy and soooooooo good! http://marcusandjenlane.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes
Hummus would also be a good protein.
Love the duckies! We are doing monkeys. You can get some really cute store bought cupcakes. Does she get to smoosh one?
Post a Comment