It is finals week for us. I have one class done - grades entered into our Banner system even. Now I just need to finish the other course. I have to pick up their finals today, grade them, and finish a few last minute grading pieces (late assignments, etc).
It feels great to be almost done. I have two weeks "off" before summer starts. During those two weeks, I have to total redo one course because we are changing books. Luckily, about half of my stuff I just have to make very minor changes to (like section numbers). But, it will be nice to not have to grade for three weeks!
What are you looking forward to right now?
4 comments:
FUN! I would love to have two weeks off like that... you must be teaching summer school, then?
I am looking forward to our bathroom remodel! I can't wait to get our new flooring down.
I am looking forward to the end of all of our school-year activity commitments....AND having the time to get some Spring Cleaning accomplished!
My school year is over on Tuesday. Last final at 4:00 that day. I've got all my grades averaged, just need to add in the final exams! Then I'm off for about 5 days before heading out of town for a few days of freelance work.
What I'm MOST looking forward to, though, is VACATION!!! The end of June can't get here quickly enough.
Great job! Isn't it nice to be almost done? Since I am not in the classroom this semester, I have NO IDEA where the school year is until I talk to one of my TAs.
I am looking forward to my defense and then weeks of nothing to do :)
Post a Comment