Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh , Yeah, My Blog...

Life has been a little crazy around here. Sorry for the lack of posts! Hopefully things are calming down though... Nothing major - just the normal life busy-ness - but it is crazy enough.

Easter was nothing too special. I did get AJU5 some plastic eggs and two balls - but that is it. She has enjoyed opening and closing the eggs (and throwing them). The balls have joined the others - coming out when she finds them for some throwing fun and then disappearing for another day. She did get to wear her Easter dress, but no pictures were taken. She needed a bath since she didn't get one the night before, so the morning was a little rushed. Then, when we got home from church (accidentally left camera at home), she got changed quickly because (a) it was kind of chilly around here and (b) we wanted to keep the food off of it. I do have pictures of her eating a chicken leg for the first time though (still on the camera...).

Well, the semester is almost over - which means I am up to my ears in grading... so I better be off...

3 comments:

Jen L. said...

I hear ya about the grading. I HAVE to stay up tonight and get some done. I can't believe we're this close to the end!

Dean LOVES the plastic eggs from his basket. He also likes the grass. I had to vacuum this morning.

Sarah said...

Good luck with the end of the semester-- that's the one time of year I don't miss being in the classroom!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so fun! Maddie did the same thing with her eggs - loves taking them apart, but doesn't so much care about what's inside.

Good luck with the grading - hope it goes quickly for you!