Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeah, I Need to Post More Often...

I am still battle this bug. It is no fun! Luckily my doctor's office has called in a different prescription (the one I got last week was a complete failure), so hopefully I will be better ASAP!

As for happenings around the U household, AJU1 was out of town last Thursday-Sunday. It is part of the reason I didn't get a Home Improvement Saturday post up - AJU5 does not like me typing! (She is napping now)

AJU1 and 5 have been working on the back yard - trying to get grass to grow back there. Well, AJU1 does 99.9% of the work and AJU5 just enjoys being outside. But it is cute to watch her walk abound with the little garden rake (hand-held). Hopefully the seeds will grow and we will have some grass for AJU5 to play in (there is grass in the front, but there is also a drop-off into the neighbor's yard that isn't so safe...)

Well, I better take a shower and get ready to pick up my medicine while AJU5 is still asleep!

1 comment:

Jen L. said...

Hope the new medicine works! Get well soon.