Aw, that first picture is so sad! She is such a cutie. So, ok, I'll bite....does the "Big Sister" shirt mean what I think it means or did she just feel like wearing it today?
Oh, well if I paid attention, I would've seen the ticker at the top! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, congratulations!!!!!I wondered if maybe something was brewing, given your silences lately-- I am so excited and happy for you!!!
Congrats!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day indeed! AJU5 does not look impressed with the news, however. ;-D
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Congratulations again!! Very exciting news.
SQUEEEE!!! So happy for you! Congrats to you all - including the big-sister-to-be!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw, that first picture is so sad! She is such a cutie. So, ok, I'll bite....does the "Big Sister" shirt mean what I think it means or did she just feel like wearing it today?
Oh, well if I paid attention, I would've seen the ticker at the top! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, congratulations!!!!!
I wondered if maybe something was brewing, given your silences lately-- I am so excited and happy for you!!!
Congrats!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day indeed! AJU5 does not look impressed with the news, however. ;-D
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Congratulations again!! Very exciting news.
SQUEEEE!!! So happy for you! Congrats to you all - including the big-sister-to-be!!
Post a Comment