For my husband. That the house may be clean eventually. That the clothes may someday be folded and put away.
Why does he have such hope?
AJU5 has some cleanliness genes in her! She has mastered the art of throwing away garbage (and I have only found one non-garbage item in the garbage so far). She has also acquired a love for wiping things with rags - in a dusting/cleaning sort of way. We are still working on her laundry skills, but I don't expect a 16.5 month old to fold clothes JUST yet. She does like to take them out of the basket and play with them though...
So, I guess I get to do the laundry for now. I have folded three baskets so far this afternoon. I have about 3-4 left to do. The guest bed was COVERED in clothes! But, now that the closet has storage (more on that in the days to come), my husband is pushing me to put the clothes away. And, I guess it is about time...
1 comment:
I wonder if that's a milestone with this age, because Dean has started cleaning, too! He picks up his toys and books. I love it! See, I should send him over there to pick up toys and such and you can send AJU5 over here to wipe down all our surfaces, then all you and I would have to do is vacuum! ;)
Post a Comment