AJU5 is a climber. And boy is she a climber! Her waist is only to office chair height, but she still manages to climb up. And today - she climbed up on the shelf around our stairs... Problem with said shelf - non-stair side is about 5 feet off the ground! And the very edge of the ground below is tile - and a step at that! Luckily, I think she was only trying to copy me. I had stepped up there to dust the railing while she made her way down. She had picked up the clothe and just made it up when I turned around...
Her other adventure - the car! She now likes to play in the car. I let her stay in if I have to get things out of the trunk. Today, I brought the bags in and put the few things in the fridge. By the time I got back to the garage (about two minutes later), she was in the driver seat and pushing the button to open the garage! I had also gathered a bag of garbage, so I had to take that out of the garage to the trash can. But, i was afraid she would "lock" me out! Luckily, I realized I still had my keys to the house, etc in my back pocket! She luckily did not press it once I was at the garbage can and was willing to give it over to me when I got back. But, the adventures are beginning for sure!
1 comment:
Oh, the adventures certainly are beginning! Dean climbed into the kitchen sink tonight. I was too tired to protest and the area around it was clear, so he played with a sponge for 15 minutes. :)
Post a Comment