No, AJU5 cannot escape her crib. She doesn't even try - thank goodness! But, her left arm is very Houdini these days! She has figured out how to get it out of shirts without much effort. My question is why does she do it... And it is almost always the left arm (right arm occasionally will follow the left though).
Last night she did it with her pajamas - the footed, one-piece type that zip up and have a snap at the top. I didn't realize it until she was in bed with us for about 15 minutes and not going to sleep. Then, when I went to get her out of bed and put her back in hers, I discovered what may have been causing all the fuss! She did it again today with one of her shirts...
We can't go smaller on the shirts because many of them barely fit over her head. So, I just have to watch for naked arms periodically...
2 comments:
Can you believe the things they can do with their clothes? Dean had on the same type of one-piece PJs one day and somehow ended up wearing them like a toga!
You know, I have no advice whatsoever...I am still trying to keep clothes on my little ones. They prefer to be naked!
Post a Comment