Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Still No Baby...

So, I thought this little one would be here by now. It's big sister showed up 4 days early, and at most this one will be 3 days early... Now I am just praying it shows up on its own! I am 4 cm dialated (3cm two weeks ago, 3.5 last week). But, as somewhat expected, this one hasn't dropped (AJU5 never did - hence the c-section). My doctor was a little surprised to see me today though - she thought I might have had the baby already too. I did find out one good thing today though - my OB will be at the hospital tomorrow (day), Friday (day), and Saturday (night). So, if I go into labor during any of these 12 hour shifts, she will still get to deliver this little one. So, now that is what I am praying for!

1 comment:

Jen L. said...

Come on, Junior! I hope he/she comes soon, as I know you want to give a VBAC a go. We'll be praying for a quick, healthy delivery! Keep us posted.