Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoying the Outdoors

AJU5 and I are outside. AJU6 is inside asleep (window open so I can hear him), and AJU1 is getting composite for the backyard (run 2 of 4 most likely). And I am enjoying it! Today is a practice to see how spending the day outside would go. In a week (or 3 or 4), I plan on potty training AJU5. We will spend out days outside to avoid accidents inside. So, I just need to make sure my plan will work :)

AJU5 has played in the dirt. She has played with water. She did a little short stint on her cars, andnow she is walking around upset because I won't let her push buttons... I may need to come up with a few more distractions though - any ideas?

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

Bubbles, Popscicles, and chalk are the first few ideas that come to mind.

Best wishes with the potty training. I think it is easier in the warmer weather with the outdoors too....but you know, I am no good at potty training, so all I can do is cheer you on!