Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ick!

AJU5 came to our room early this morning - probably around 4:30 or 5:00. She went to AJU1's side and talked to him. She agreed to climb into bed instead of going downstairs. The next thing I remember was him asking her if she wanted to go back to her bed. Then it happened. And AJU1 asked for help. AJU5 threw up all over him (and the bed). I got up and took her to the bathroom. I stripped her down and waited to make sure she was done. Then we went to her room and put on new jammies. She asked to g back to her bed, and then asked for me to sleep with her. I went and got AJU6 (he had been eating when all of this happened, and AJU1 was taking a much needed shower). AJU6 was not hungry any more and so I took him back to his bed. AJU5 asked for juice and milk at this point, so I went and got those for her. And we snuggled in bed and fell asleep.

Then I noticed she was stirring. And then it happened AGAIN. This time it was all over her bed. So, I called for AJU1 to come help. We convinced her to take a bath, and we started stripping both beds. She didn't stay in the bath too long, and then she wanted out. I wrapped her up in a towel, and I noticed she was hiccuping and didn't look great. So we snuggled for a while. Then we got up to go downstairs and watch some TV. We stopped at the linen closet to get a sheet to protect the couch. And it happened AGAIN.

This time it was on the floor mostly. I took her to the bathroom to finish up, and then we headed downstairs to watch TV. I got her some juice (after seeing what came out the previous two times, milk wasn't allowed for a while). After I thought she was okay (i.e. after 2 showers), I went to take a shower. On my way back downstairs, I saw her coming up. I gt t her and picked her up. And it happened AGAIN. This time on my shirt.

I hope we are done for a while...

At least AJU6 is basically all better now...

No comments: