We had story time again today at our library. Shortly after we got there I noticed AJU5 had a little bit of blood on her lip. After closer inspection, I realized that her top lip was chapped and cracked. Unfortunately I didn't have any chap stick on me. But, I took care of it when we got home. She now has her own chap stick that I plan on putting on daily.
She also had fun walking around the library pushing the stroller. There are times when I have to help her, but she walks just fine. She is now even willing to walk one-handed when she is in the mood. Unfortunately it is not so easy for me to walk so slow and bow-legged to let her walk. But, I will keep doing it because she enjoys it and gives her exercises!
Now back to grading - my least favorite part of teaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment