We were out until almost 9 last night at Lowe's, where we spent too much money... Luckily we did get a lot of stuff - 5 doors, shelving for 3 closets, a weedwacker, cabinets, and a utility sink. AJU5 fell asleep in my arms around her bedtime, but she woke back up as our friend was loading the big things into his truck. Well, I think she woke up because I sat down on the tailgate to rest actually. Luckily, she was fairly happy at this point (although sleepy) and didn't cry until she was put in her car seat (and then when we got home). She slept like she has been the last few nights - at least 2.5 hours at a time. But, she was up early this morning and is now napping. Tonight we start the 4 hour sleeping...
Oh - Bug Story...
There was a big bug on my car when we got to it int he parking lot last night. It was crawling on the roof and jumping when I shut the doors. Somehow it managed to stay attached to the car on the ride home - which include about 4 miles on a 50 mph road. Unfortunately, he jumped off before I could get his picture... I did get a picture of AJU5 in her car seat though - because she was all smiles for the camera at that point (but cried as soon as i put it away).
I hear a voice in her room - so I better go get her out of bed (although she does sound content at this point)...
No comments:
Post a Comment