Yesterday I bought AJU5 a crib mattress. I ended up going with the Simmons Faraway Dream Ultra from Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory). It was only $59.99, so I hope it is a decent mattress. Target didn't have any Simmons mattresses at our store, and Babies-r-Us was expensive. I haven't been able to find anything out about this exact mattress, so hopefully it is as good as the other Simmons mattresses commented on (thanks for the suggestions!).
We should get the crib today or tomorrow, so I will have infor about her sleeping then.
When I first read on Becca's blog that Charlies's bed time was 6:30, I was shocked! I thought that was SO early. I thought why is he going to bed so early? No AJU5 seems to want to go to bed between 6:30 and 7.... The only problem is that we have church until 7ish two nights a week (Tuesdays we are out way past her bedtime, but we won't go there). The other thing on my mind is what are we going to do at Thanksgiving when we are west one time zone? Will she adjust like we do (we will be there one week) or will she want to go to bed around 5:30? I wish I could get her to go to bed at 7:30, but then she doesn't sleep as well. So, early bed time it is 4 days a week...
Got to go chase AJU5 downt he hall and see if hubby needs help witht eh window removal (and replacement later)...
2 comments:
My daughter does not adjust when we change time zones. Fortunately we live on the west coast, so the adjustment is always towards a later bedtime.
I am all about the early bedtime. Jack sleeps best if he is in bed by 6:45-- he'll sleep until 1:30 or 2 (then it's crap sleep from that point on, but that first big stretch is awesome), and Harry is lights out by 7:30 at the latest.
We just stopped doing things at night with them, which is easier said than done. Do you have anyone who can watch her in the evenings while you go to church?
Post a Comment