Friday, December 5, 2008

MILESTONES!

First, we got AJU5 to take steps yesterday! Some times she would go 3-4 steps before getting to the other parent without leaning too much. She went back and forth between us for a good 15 minutes. She just laughed and laughed each time. There is hope she will actually be walking at one year!

Second, she has learned about inflatable balls. We have one of the duck balls for her birthday inflated for her to play with. Somehow she got the plug out last night. I found her sitting on the floor sucking in the air. This morning I blew it back up. She cried because I plugged it back up. She spent a good five minutes trying to get it out (much slobber on the ball). So, I unplugged it. Now she is sucking the air out again... At least she likes it.

Finally, I finally dug out one of our old cell phones (they were still in a box in our closet). Now I don't have to worry about her making calls... And fighting to get my phone back...

4 comments:

Marianne said...

The old cell phone is a GREAT idea! I have one that's just been hiding in the bottom of my purse for two years. How pathetic is that?

And also, YAY! Way to walk, little lady!

Anonymous said...

Yay, how exciting!

Court D said...

yup yup and yup. Especially on the phone thing. Isn't it funny how they want what we have the most rather than the kid-toy versions?

Sarah said...

Yay! She's a toddler :)