Here are a few pictures from a year ago today! Note: One of the babies tested positive for RSV the day I was discharged. So, we had to wear gowns and gloves...
Sunday, December 21, 2008
One year ago today...
AJU5 came home from the hospital. She had spent a week in the NICU/Special Care Nursery receiving antibiotics and oxygen (off and on). She ended up coming home on the lowest possible setting of oxygen (1/32 of a liter) because she failed the car seat trial. We will never be sure if she failed due to monitor issues (the day before she came home her pulse oxygen levels were low regardless of the level of O2 they were giving her until they changed the lead) or because she needed it. Luckily she is perfectly healthy now!
Here are a few pictures from a year ago today! Note: One of the babies tested positive for RSV the day I was discharged. So, we had to wear gowns and gloves...


Here are a few pictures from a year ago today! Note: One of the babies tested positive for RSV the day I was discharged. So, we had to wear gowns and gloves...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how teeny tiny she was? And she's such a big girl now. I am always amazed when I look at pictures from last year of Harry. Even the change from 18 months to 2.5 years is drastic!
What a trooper!!
Happy coming home birthday!
The car seat looks so huge... Glad that she is thriving a year later.
What a difference a year makes! I'm glad she's doing so well.
Post a Comment