Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Lucky
So, I think we are very lucky when ti comes to bed time with AJU5. She doesn't complain about it one bit! We have gotten her on a 7-7:30pm bedtime schedule lately, and everything is working well. Starting around 6:30 we will ask if she is ready for night-night. She can say no until 7:30 - some times she says yes before then though. All she needs is her pacifiers, blanket, juice, and normally a stuffed animal (although not always). Then she says night-night to us and leaves. She will even play night-night with us. Last night I was laying on the floor watching her play in our bedroom. She told me night-night and gave me a kiss (like we give her). Then I asked for my blanket and she brought the one we use for naps. Then I asked for a teddy. She wasn't successful with that though... she went to Daddy because they were in her crib so he could help her get them. Well, he thought she wanted night-night! So, he put her in bed (everything was already there) and she went down! I just hope we are as lucky with the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Many parents struggle with bedtime routines, so it is fantastic that you guys have it all worked out! Good job!
Post a Comment