Saturday, October 31, 2009

T Minus 1 Month

In a month, we will be officially a family of four. That is hard to believe...
I am due in 4 weeks. The c-section is scheduled for 30 days from today...
And it doesn't feel like September was that long ago...

Things I am looking forward to:
  • My hands returning to normal size. They aren't huge, but they tingle periodically and are definitely larger than before.
  • Not having to pee so often.
  • The end to nausea.
  • The instant loss of at least 10 pounds.
  • Holding an infant. I got to hold a 4 month old last Friday night, and it was so nice!
Things I wonder about:
  • How AJU5 will take to being a big sister.
  • How AJU5 will take to me not being home for a few days.
  • How labor and delivery will go.
  • How well this little one will sleep (I am praying for a good sleeper of course).
  • When the baby will actually come!
Oh, and as most of you would guess - no NaBloPoMo for me this year! I would love to do it again, but the likelihood I would be successful is about 0. Especially if this little one arrives before Nov. 30...

3 comments:

Coach Mom said...

You are in the home-stretch now! Hang in there...

Jen L. said...

Almost there! Maybe you won't have to go through labor at all this time!

Sarah said...

So excited to see pictures of the new addition!!