SUCCESS!!!
Last week went very well, AJU5 didn't have any more meltdowns than she had before AJU6 was born. And, only one or two was because of him! She is not a fan of the word no, so anytime she has to be told no is likely to lead to a HUGE meltdown. Luckily, she gives up fairly quickly most of the time.
We made it out of the house all but one day. We went to the grocery store, to Costco, to the post office, and to work last week. We have more errands to run today, so hopefully they will go well too. I am still "training' her in the order we get in and out of the car. I think she is afraid I am going to leave her because I have to go to the other side and get AJU6 first. Then I go back to the driver's side and get her and lock the car (yeah, no key fob thing for my economy car...). What really throws her off I think is that AJU1 gets her and I get AJU6 when we are together. So, sometimes she does get to get out immediately! But, because she has a tendency to just start walking away, I can't have her out when I get AJU6 out...
Now, I am not 100% sure what I am going to do about trying to cook dinner in the afternoons... Last week we had four friends bring over food. We still have enough left overs for at least tonight (and tomorrow's lunch), but I don't think there is enough for Tuesday night and Wednesday's lunch... So, that might be a challenge! Maybe I will go the easy route and just get a pizza!
4 comments:
You're a super woman!
Way to Go!
Good job dear.
Great show
Yay!!
Harry liked it when I would go to his side and unbuckle him, then shut the door and let him get out of his chair/ figure out how to get his arms through the straps, etc while I went to the other side and got Jack. Then Jack and I would go open Harry's door and he'd jump out. Eventually, this progressed into me opening Harry's door first and letting him climb in his chair and sit down while I buckled Jack in. On my way back to my seat, I'd stop by Harry's side and buckle him in. This doesn't make sense typed pout-- but it's very efficient in real life :)
Post a Comment