Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Fun

So, after the ick of Saturday morning, things looked up. AJU5 returned to her normal self by 11am, and we were able to run a few errands in the afternoon. Easter Sunday started off great. AJU5 loved her basket and found a few of the eggs before heading to church. Church went well, and we came home to enjoy a nice dinner with a recent widower in our church. After he left, we all ended up napping. When AJU1 woke up, he didn't feel good. It only got worse. He spent about 8 hours running to the bathroom every half hour to hour. Luckily, by Monday morning he was starting to feel better. He spent yesterday home in bed, but today he made it to work. He even survived watching AJU5 last night so AJU6 and I could go to class (he normally goes and we watch at home, but since he wasn't 100% he decided to let me go). Then 12:30am came, and AJU5 woke up throwing up again. Luckily it was a once and done sort of thing. Later today I am taking AJU6 to get his 4 month shots, so hopefully we will all stay healthy...

I actually have a hypothesis as to why AJU5 threw up yesterday. I think she had hidden a pickle somewhere and found it. That girl is getting very sneaky about things, and she LOVES pickles. Based on what I saw last night, it was what she threw up and neither AJU1 nor I had given her one yesterday...

Here are some pictures from Easter. I took the easy route and didn't dye eggs with the kids this year again. We went with the plastic eggs with fun foam stickers (which AJU5 likes to peel off the eggs). Maybe next year I will be ambitious enough to let the kids dye eggs...

3 comments:

Coach Mom said...

A pickle! What a funny culprit. Love it

Sarah said...

eeeeew-- a hidden pickle!

They are very, very cute in their Easter clothes!

Becca said...

Love the pics!!

Glad everyone is on the mend.