I have already had to "rescue" AJU5 twice this morning from under the chair. The two instances were not too far apart either. She really likes to go backwards and the chair gets in the way (she can get under it, but then she can't look up, which she does not like).
She has also decided that naps during the morning should only be a few minutes long. It started yesterday and is continuing today. Luckily, she did take an almost 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon. The hard thing is learning the new schedule and adjusting to it..
1 comment:
Hello! Thanks for leaving me that comment. I ended up deleting the posting not too long after writing it because I was scared I would traumatize my pregnant friends. It was so therapeutic just writing it all out, that once I was done...it just felt so much better. Thanks for keeping up with Jordan and I! You have no idea how happy Jordan is with doing well in that class! Math has been a plague on him for 10 years...you were very helpful for him!
Post a Comment