5:50-7:00 Dinner and church. Dinner consists of fries, hamburger bun, hamburger meat, and raisins (great meal - I know...)
7:05 Nurse
7:15 Diaper Change and Pajama Time
7:20 In Bed
9:15 I head down stairs to stain some trim, etc. I think I hear her upstairs, but I don't do anything.
10:05 Head upstairs and check on her - she is starting to wake up
10:10 Nurse
10:15 Back in Bed and asleep!
11:00 hour Hear her a few times but don't get up
1:30 Check on her - she is waking again so I go and get her up and let her nurse
1:40 Back in bed!
4:30 I wake up - listen and hear nothing so fall back asleep
5:30 Same as 4:30
6:15 She is crying so I go in and let her nurse and lay down together
6:45 I move back to my bed because she is too squirmy to sleep with
7:15 I hear her up but I let her play
7:30 I get up
Wow - she did great! tonight we will try it again!
1 comment:
oh my gosh-- that's awesome!! yay AJU5!!
Post a Comment