Thursday night wans't as good as Wednesday night - but still I am not complaining. AJU5 went to bed a little later than she had wanted (because we weren't home until 7:30), and I think that hurt her. She was up just before 10:30 and then again at 1:30. From there, she slept until 5:15 and got up around 7. All in all, it wasn't bad.
Last night she went down just after 7. We (AJU1 and I) heard her cry around 8:45, but we did nothing. She was awake again around 11. Then she cried again around 1, but since it hadn't been 3 hours, I let her go. She eventually went back asleep and slept until 3. Then she slept until 7 (when we got up).
The plan is to keep with the 3 hours for the week. Next Friday we will go for 4 hours each time. I know she can go 4 hours without nursing, so it is just a matter of training her to do so.
In other (silly AJU5) news, she decided to eat dinner last night with a plate from the door knob (the part that goes around the latch on the door) in her hand. It didn't slow her down any though. She ate all the chicken I had set aside for her plus a bunch of green beans. She was just shoveling it in last night - as soon as she got one piece in her mouth , her hand was picking up the next piece. It is amazing how much and how fast this little one can eat!
3 comments:
Mimi used to love green beans. We were so proud of her eating vegetables. Until the day when she suddenly refused because "they have green in them."
That sounds so good!! I am so glad you're making solid sleep progress--gives me hope :)
Glad the sleep training is working! Dean HATES green beans. I wish he would eat them! I've even tried hiding them under things he likes, but he's on to me...
Post a Comment