Heh - I totally gave up and just slept with Sumo in my bed after a while. It's SOO MUCH EASIER when you're nursing to be near the baby. I swear I'd wake up too much when I had to waddle in to his room and pick him up and then I would be unable to fall back asleep. Popping boob out quickly is way better!
2 comments:
Heh - I totally gave up and just slept with Sumo in my bed after a while. It's SOO MUCH EASIER when you're nursing to be near the baby. I swear I'd wake up too much when I had to waddle in to his room and pick him up and then I would be unable to fall back asleep. Popping boob out quickly is way better!
I love how neatly you make the mattress up--and also, she looks so cute all curled up in there.
Post a Comment