- Sidewalks that aren't passable with a stroller
- Sidewalks that don't have ramps at the ends
- Sidewalks that just end without any warning
- Drivers that get mad at you for following the law (not going on a yellow light)
- Drivers that are just rude
- People who talk on their cell phone everywhere (restaurants, doctor offices, etc)
- People who talk while someone else is talking - especially at meetings
- Students who are taking an online class but are fairly completer illiterate
- Students who think you need to know ever detail of their life and email you about it regularly!
- Costco changing where they put things so you spend extra time trying to find things
- People who complain about how something is done but won't help fix the issue
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Annoying!
Here is a list of things that annoy me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The way nothing works right when it's so cold outside.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, the students who want to tell you every detail of their lives!Drives me insane.
I also hate rude drivers.
Have you seen the blog entry about the angry maraca? (I wish I could remember which blog it was.) This woman drew a mad face on a little maraca with a Sharpie and now when she gets annoyed in the car or wherever, she shakes her maraca instead of cursing or whatever she used to do. I may have to make one!
LOL-- I like your list.
Post a Comment