We were having breakfast - the second of the day for AJU5 who gets one when she wakes up as well (which was at 5:45 this morning). I made breakfast burritos for AJU1 and I and gave her a good portion of egg (about 1 egg). She finished hers and then asked for some of ours. Tortilla wasn't going to work this time (some times it does), so I pulled out a piece for her. I repeated this until I was out. AJU1 was also almost out. She had a melt down. It was so sad to not have anymore egg!
I think half of it was that she was sleepy. When she wakes before 7, she ends up taking an early morning nap - which she is working on now. In the past I would have just let her nurse and put her back down at 5:45, but because I am trying to wean her, we have gotten rid of the early morning session. Actually, we are down to the bedtime and middle of the night feedings. Now if she would just sleep through the night!
2 comments:
It's okay-- sometimes I cry when my food runs out, too :)
Dean cries every day when he finishes his Yo Baby. I'm glad it's not just him!
We're also down to one bedtime bottle (I had already had to stop nursing).
Maybe we should send them to sleep through the night boot camp?
Post a Comment