Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Idea

So, we are FINALLY almost done remodeling the inside of this house. We just have flooring and finish work left. It has been over 15 months of work - a lot longer than we had expected. Between this house and our first house, we have done a wide variety of home improvement projects. Would you be interested in hearing a little about them? I was thinking of including the following in the posts:
  • Pictures (of course!)
  • Tools/materials needed
  • Time required
  • Skill level needed
  • Muscle/Strength needed
  • Tips and hints
If no one is interested in this info, I won't post it. So leave a comment and tell me how you feel about it!

Project we have done:
  • Tiling - floors and walls
  • Painting
  • Railing (stairs)
  • Cabinet installation
  • Countertop installation
  • Doors - interior, closet, standard exterior, French exterior, and sliding glass
  • Window replacement
  • Staining
  • Light and bathroom fixtures
  • And probably more that I can't think of right now!

3 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I LOVE this kind of post! I vote "yes" on all topics. I think this is a great theme, especially as spring is coming.

Jen L. said...

YES! Especially kitchens and windows. And if you move on to outdoors, post that, too! We watch HGTV around here pretty regularly, so this is right up our alley! Plus, we'll be tackling some of the same projects over the summer. (Lord, help us!)

Sarah said...

Pictures!!!