AJU5 got the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy for her first Christmas from my parents - way before she was able to play with it. I have mixed feelings about this toy. It has lots of fun sayings and songs. It is definitely interactive and a learning tool.
So, what is the problem? It isn't predictable! You push a button and you don't know what you are going to get! It can be very frustrating for a little one who wants to hear a certain song again to have to repeatedly press a button until the song comes back.
The other problem is that the off/learning.song button is very easy to touch - it is on one of the feet and is identical to the other buttons for playing. I wish it was a switch so I could lock it in one setting!
Overall, I think this is a good toy. It is definitely one that can grow with a kid.
Grade: B!
No comments:
Post a Comment