The USB port on the front of my computer no longer works. It actually hasn't worked since we set it up in this house a few months ago. That means I can't easily plug in anything USB - pen drive, camera, MP3 player, etc. As a result, AJU1 is in charge of removing pictures from the camera. But, getting him to do this isn't always easy. It isn't that he refuses, but it involves me reminding him when he is at the computer. I have been wanting to get pictures off the camera for a while, but it just hasn't happened. There are som great pictures on there that I want to share with everyone, but they will have to wait!
I am due for a new computer once we stop the flood of money out of our accounts for the home remodel. AJU1 actually builds all of our desktops. My current one will probably got to AJU5 so she has her own (and stops beating up on ours). This computer is fine, but it gets a little slow when I try running a bunch of things at once. So, the new one will have a better processor (duh) and possibly more RAM. But, that is about all I need in terms of new things!
How is the computer situation at your house? Do you have your own? Is it a desktop or a laptop?
(I do have a laptop from work, but it is really slow. I just use it for the internet when I am down stairs mainly. AJU1 has his own computer, and we also have a server and HTPC.)
2 comments:
Dean broke my USB on my old laptop, which was ready to die anyway. I have a new Toshiba laptop and LOVE it! Marcus has the older model of the same computer.
So cute that she'll have her own computer:) I gave Harry my old Powerbook, and he pulled off the keys. We're a Mac house-- both using our white MacBooks at this exact moment actually
Post a Comment