Friday, March 20, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

First, let me introduce myself and the other main characters in this blog.

I am AJU5's Mom. Yes, I do have a name, but I like to keep my blog as anonymous as possible. I teach online math classes for the local community college (I worked full time before becoming a mom). I am also a Christian and very involved in my church. As for hobbies, our house remodel has taken all of our time the last 16 months. But, I used to love hiking, skiing, and crafts (including scrapbooking).

AJU5 is my 15 month old daughter. She is our first - but hopefully not our last here on earth. She is already a big sister with a baby brother or sister in heaven (miscarriage). As for her hobbies, there is the daily walking, playing, eating, and sleeping. She loves to have all of Mommy or Daddy's attention or to play with other kids.

AJU1 is my husband. He works. He is a dad. He enjoys the same hobbies as me (except not the crafts). Other than that, he stays out of the blog...

I have a second blog - http://ssumusings.blogspot.com - where I post about more controversial topics - faith, religion, politics, etc. This blog is a mommy blog. I limit the posts to family, work (since many of my readers are also involved in education), and home remodeling.

Now for some partying!

Get your favorite drink and snack.
Turn on your favorite music.
Dance with your kids and have fun!

The Whole U Gang Last Weekend
(we are on the far right)

5 comments:

Corie said...

Happy Blog Party!
Hope you are havin' fun. :)

Jen L. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined. I'll link you on twitter and send some folks your way.

Sarah said...

AW-- very cute pictures of the fam :)

Anne said...

Hi there, I’m stopping by from the UBP. It’s nice to meet you!
I’m having a giveaway on my blog- if you want to check it out! annejensenfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI! Great looking family! Party hopping hippie grandma here! Stop in for a visit.