I had seen the Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls on their webpage, but I hadn't seen them in the stores until I went to Wal-Mart (for a totally unrelated purchase - I HATE the Wal-Marts near use because they are a ZOO and not very clean). I thought I would give them a try. I had wanted to get something like this for AJU5 so she can work on her spoon usage (no way am I giving her a bowl that is not attached to her tray!). They are working okay. She can pull them off, but it takes a lot of effort and time. So, all in all, they meet our needs. She gets her morning cereal in them now, and seems to like them. She still uses her fingers more than the spoon, but now I don't have to feed her the cereal! It is making it easier for me to eat at the same time for sure (she insists on having the same things we are having these days).
So, overall, I will give these a B. They say they won't budge (which is a lie), but only a persistent child will get them loose.
********************************************************
Cart Packed.
Everything Ready.
A Night of Scrapbooking Is Coming.
Pray for AJU1 has he has AJU5 duty until midnight!
2 comments:
Hope scrappin' is a blast!
I'm glad you reviewed this. I've been thinking of getting one. I'm not glad I'm going to have to go to Wal-Mart (can't find it anywhere else, either!), but it'll be worth it if it works.
Just bought a set!
Post a Comment