Monday, March 2, 2009

Rambling Again

I am pretty sure AJU5's molars are about to pop through. I can definitely feel the bottom ones through the gums. We think this is the cause of the slight sleeping issues. She woke up at 5 am on Saturday and Sunday. She laid in bed with us for about 20 minutes each time, then got some milk and went back to be until close to 7. Last night (Sunday) she woke up around 9:30. Milk wasn't enough, so I also gave her a dose of Motrin and she slept until 5:45ish. Then she got her snuggle time and milk before going back to bed until 7 again. Luckily this isn't too hard on us! Five isn't that early.

She is also a huge lover of the park these days. She didn't get to go yesterday (Sundays are weird with church, etc), but we went the four previous days. Saturday she got cold, so we didn't get to play as long as normal (bad mommy for not bringing her coat). She hates leaving the park though - there is a lot of screaming as we walk home.

I can't believe how much AJU5 eats for breakfast! She eats a whole package of apple cinnamon oatmeal (Quaker Oats) and about four or five frosted mini wheats (from my breakfast). She doesn't always eat as much at other meals though. But, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

I think that is it for now.

Oh - the next few weeks of Home Improvement Saturday will also be on tiling (walls and grouting). THen I dodn't know where I will go!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember one time when Harry was just over a year, he cried the entire walk home from the park- a mile of tears!!

Jen L. said...

What does she like to do at the park? Dean loves the swings and being pushed around the trail in his stroller, but mostly he likes to watch the big kids. I've started taking a ball with us so he can play in the grass, too.
It's sunny here, but FREEZING. I think we may skip the park today and go to Target. ;)