Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why Does Mommy Not Listen?

Hi. Mommy doesn't know I am on the computer right now. So, I thought I would make a quick post about her inability to listen to me.

Why can't she understand that I don't want to use my sippy cups? The cups Mommy and Daddy use are so much more fun. They let me drink out of them sometimes, but they are always watching me. Can't I drink in private?

Also, why won't Mommy let me go without my diaper? It is very annoying to always have that thing attached to me. I try and try to get away before she gets it completely on, but she is too fast/strong for me. I have taken it off a few times, but normally she puts clothes on me that make it very hard to get to the diaper. It just isn't fair...

Finally, why won't Mommy let me run around outside? She always has to be right next to me. Something about a street is normally what she says. But, I like my freedom. I like to walk around outside in the nice warm sun. People out there always comment on how cute I am. How can I get those comments if I just stay next to Mommy?

Well, I think Mommy is coming to find me, so I better go.

Love, AJU5

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL @ "I want my freedom."