- She will now inform us when she wants to go to bed - at least some times. She will lead us to her bed and will try to climb into the crib. This isn't an every day, every sleeping time behavior, but it has repeated itself enough times to know that it is somehting she is capable of and willing to do.
- Last night we were back at church after two weeks (since we were gone). AJU5 was not sure of it for a while. She cried and kept wanting us to hold her (something we are trying to limit because she is getting heavier, etc). Eventually, she realized something and went and played with her friends. But, I think it took a good 10-20 minutes! Luckily, I don't expect us to be gone from church that long until at least Christmas time...
- Today I had an OB appointment. I carried her in and put her down while I checked in. She was NOT sure of where we were. She wasn't asking to be held the whole time, but she just stayed very close. I think part of it was the crowd. The midwives in the practice were running behind (my doctor was actually ahead) - most of those in the waiting room when we got there were still there when we left.
- She is talking a lot more. There are definitely more words these days. She even is trying to say grandma! One problem: shoe, juice, and cheese are almost indistinguishable. Add to this that juice can refer to food or drink, and it can become a guessing game really easily! Luckily, she has put more and juice together if she wants more of what she just had. At least then I know what she wants!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Behavior
So, here are some of AJU5's recent behaviors:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a big girl!! we have to decipher J, too.
Post a Comment