Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

Okay, so this week I will get back to the Product Review Friday and Home Improvement Saturday. I have topics in my head, but I didn't have time this weekend to write them. Now for why I didn't have time:

Friday's Time Line:
Morning: Breakfast, playing, then nap. During nap time, I shower and get all of my papers ready for work. I also "chat" with a colleague about one of our classes (issue had come up).
After nap - lunch then leave for work.
Spend about an hour at work coping, turning in papers, etc.
Then, head to the zoo with friends. We spent 4 hours there! Needless to say, we were both exhausted when we got home.
After zoo, ran to Papa Murphy's to get dinner
Eat, bed for AJU5, and then movie for husband and I.

Saturday's Time Line:
Pancake Breakfast (charity) at church. We are there from 7:30 until about 9:30.
Quick run to Lowe's for a few items
Nap for AJU5, laundry and organizing for me
Lunch, play time, laundry, and emptying boxes all afternoon
Another movie at night

Sunday's Time Line:
Church in the am
Then catching up on reading for a class (final later on Sunday)
Final around 5:15 (class at church over Bible)
Evening service and ice cream social at church after test
Bed!

So, as you can see, we were busy. I forgot the camera on Friday. I might try to get some pictures from our friends though. Even if I had grabbed the camera, it wouldn't have done any good- the battery was dead (and my husband hadn't told me).

How was your weekend?

No comments: