Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Fun" Father's Day

Here is a recap of our day so far:
AJU5 wakes at 11:30pm - I go and lay down with her on the futon in her room for about 30 minutes and then put her back to bed.
AJU5 screams at 1:00am. AJU1 retrieves her and bring her to our bed.
By 1:30, AJU5 leads me to her room and we again lay on the futon. She had led both AJU1 and I to the bedroom and office during this 30 minutes.
5:30am - AJU5 is awake for the day. She wants to see Daddy, and then she leads both of us downstairs for TV watching (one of us is not good enough - that was met with lots of cries).
6:00-7:00 - I dose on the couch while AJU1 studies for Sunday School (he is the teacher) and AJU5 plays.
6:45ish - AJU1 starts breakfast while getting AJU5 a snack. I help finish breakfast when I wake up.
During breakfast, AJU1 opens his Father's Day present - bubbles and water guns. He "covers" AJU5 in bubbles after she is done eating (and still in her chair).
Then, I take a shower. When I get out of the shower, AJU5 is ready for hers (AJU1 had already started it). So, AJU1 and AJU5 both take baths (in separate tubs). After bath, AJU5 is ready for a nap.
8:30-10:15am - AJU5 and I rest. Around 9:30 AJU1 leaves for church (Sunday School is at 9:45).
We make it to church in time - nothing abnormal there (other than missing Sunday School which we did on Mother's Day for the same reason - hmmm...).
After church, AJU1 isn't feeling good. So, he heads home and AJU5 and I stop and get a take-and-bake pizza for lunch.
AJU5 snacks and goes down for another nap before the pizza is ready.
AJU1 and AJU5 both asleep...

It is 2:30 here. All quiet at least! Hopefully AJU1 will feel better when he wakes up. Hopefully AJU5 will be cheer when she gets up. Hopefully I will keep my energy/feeling fairly good up (just allergies and normal nausea).

Oh, and I hate Murphy's Law! Yesterday I returned AJU5's futon to the couch mode because we hadn't had to lay with her in over a month. It made for a long night of snuggling because she liked to lay sideways!
On top of all of this - AJU5 broke out in a rash. At first I thought it might be an allergic reaction. But, the spots I saw got better and new ones appeared. So, I think it is just heat rash!

No comments: